Based on what the bible teaches, we feel very strongly about the following seven practices:
• Bible is our sole authority (2 Timothy 3: 15-17)
We accept the Bible as our manual for living.
• Priesthood of every believer (1 Peter 2: 9)
We believe that every Christian is called to “full time” Christian service, regardless of his or her vocation.
• Tithing (Malachi 3:10)
We recognize that giving 10% of our income is the Biblical standard of giving.
• Immersion (Colossians 2: 12)
We practice baptism by immersion (under water), the way Jesus was baptized, and the way the Bible commands.
• Spirit-led living (Gal. 5:16, 22; Eph. 5: 18; Phil. 2: 13)
We seek to practice a daily dependence on God’s Spirit to enable us to do what is right.
• Telling others about Christ (Mark 16: 15-16; Acts 1: 8; 1 Peter 3: 15)
We practice personal sharing about Christ and inviting friends to church as well as to our Small Ministry Groups.